Work Days 2018:
Meet in parking areas. Bring gloves and hand tools. Times are 10-3, but come for whatever you can.
- Oct 13: 10 am - Pentwater Pathways, meet at Railroad Ave. parking lot
- Oct 20: 10 am - Crystal Valley, meet at main gate
- Oct 27: 10 am - Crystal Valley, meet at main gate
- Nov 3: 10 am - Crystal Valley, meet at main gate
Crystal Valley Full Moon Ski:
Crystal Valley Care Fundraiser:
Crystal Valley Soup and Ski 2018:
Hart Winter Fest 2018:
Pentwater Pathways Winter Fest 2018:
Pentwater Pathways Full Moon Ski 2018:
- Board Meetings - open to all members -
Next meeting is Tuesday Nov 13, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - Home of Gaye and Mike Sorensen, 1470 E, Hammett Rd. in Crystal Valley
- Pentwater Pathways Access Change: Please note OCCSA urges skiers to use the 52nd/Railroad Ave. entrance off of Longbridge Road to enter Pentwater Pathways. The two-track from Wayne Road is PRIVATE and NO LONGER PLOWED. From Longbridge and Monroe Roads, follow Longbridge two miles around Pentwater Lake to Railroad Avenue, last road on left before B-15. Go one mile to Pentwater Pathways Trail on left, Jackson Road on right.
- Kids' Ski Program - Thanks to private donations and a grant from the Oceana Youth Fund of the Community Foundation for Oceana County, OCCSA now has a good supply of ski equipment for children, ages 5-12. Each winter, OCCSA introduces the sport of cross country skiing to Third and Fourth Grade students in all of the elementary schools in the county - Hart, Pentwater, Shelby, and Walkerville.
Donations for the purchase of additional boots and new bindings for some adult skis are still welcome; the larger size ski equipment will enable OCCSA to better serve older children as well as adults at the annual Winter Fest.