Crystal Valley Fun Fest 2019:
- Crystal Valley - Postponed due to lack of snow, the Crystal Valley Fun Fest will be postponed to Saturday, January 26, 1:00-4:00 p.m., weather permitting featuring FREE loan of adult and children's ski equipment on a first-come-first-served basis, as well as refreshments
Winter Fest 2019:
- Pentwater Pathways - Postponed to February 16, weather permitting Saturday,
February 9th- noon-3 pm - OCCSA will have adult and children's ski equipment to loan for FREE on a first-come-first-served basis. A campfire and refreshments will also be available. If no snow, the event will be postponed to February 16
- Board Meetings - open to all members -
Next meeting is Tuesday Feb 5, 2019, 7:00 p.m. - Home of Gaye and Mike Sorensen, 1470 E, Hammett Rd. in Crystal Valley
- Pentwater Pathways Access Change: Please note OCCSA urges skiers to use the 52nd/Railroad Ave. entrance off of Longbridge Road to enter Pentwater Pathways. The two-track from Wayne Road is PRIVATE and NO LONGER PLOWED. From Longbridge and Monroe Roads, follow Longbridge two miles around Pentwater Lake to Railroad Avenue, last road on left before B-15. Go one mile to Pentwater Pathways Trail on left, Jackson Road on right.
- Kids' Ski Program - Thanks to private donations and a grant from the Oceana Youth Fund of the Community Foundation for Oceana County, OCCSA now has a good supply of ski equipment for children, ages 5-12. Each winter, OCCSA introduces the sport of cross country skiing to Third and Fourth Grade students in all of the elementary schools in the county - Hart, Pentwater, Shelby, and Walkerville.