Crystal Valley Full Moon Ski:
- Crystal Valley - Saturday, January 7 - at 8 pm
Crystal Valley Care Fundraiser:
- Crystal Valley - Saturday, January 21, 2017 - 1:00-3:30 p.m., featuring FREE loan of adult and children's ski equipment on first-come-first-served basis, and refreshments. Donations to the CV Care Fund appreciated.
Pentwater Pathways Winter Fest 2017:
- Pentwater Pathways - Saturday, February 11th- 12-4 pm, featuring FREE loan of adult and children's ski equipment on first-come-first-served basis, and refreshments. If no snow, event will be postponed to Feb. 18
- Board Meetings - open to all - will be held on the first Tuesday of the month (please contact us via web/email for more information and location)
- Pentwater Pathways Access Change: Please note OCCSA urges skiers to use the 52nd/Railroad Ave. entrance off of Longbridge Road to enter Pentwater Pathways. The two-track from Wayne Road is PRIVATE and NO LONGER PLOWED. From Longbridge and Monroe Roads, follow Longbridge two miles around Pentwater Lake to Railroad Avenue, last road on left before B-15. Go one mile to Pentwater Pathways Trail on left, Jackson Road on right.
- Kids' Ski Program - Thanks to private donations and a grant from the Oceana Youth Fund of the Community Foundation for Oceana County, OCCSA now has a good supply of ski equipment for children, ages 5-12. Each winter, OCCSA introduces the sport of cross country skiing to Third and Fourth Grade students in all of the elementary schools in the county - Hart, Pentwater, Shelby, and Walkerville.
Donations for the purchase of additional boots and new bindings for some adult skis are still welcome; the larger size ski equipment will enable OCCSA to better serve older children as well as adults at the annual Winter Fest.